WHEN CAN WE REGISTER FOR 2023-2024 VPK SCHOOL YEAR?
You can now get a VPK voucher for the 2023-2024 school year through the Early Learning Coalition website! https://familyservices.floridaearlylearning.com/
- You will first need to sign up for a VPK voucher through the Early Learning Coalition website.
- After you receive a voucher please give us a copy of the voucher.
- Then you will need to register at our center. CLICK HERE to register!
- We will then contact you after we receive the online registration to schedule a tour.
- After the tour, you will fill out the enrollment packet with us and we will let you know when your child can start with us.
WHAT IS YOUTH VILLAGE PRESCHOOL ACADEMY?
- Our preschool academy is for children ages 3 – 5.
- K3 – For our 3-year-old preschool class, enrollment is open to any toilet-trained child who is 3-years-old by September 1, 2023
- VPK – We will offer VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program) for our four-year-old classrooms. It is a free prekindergarten program for 4 and 5-year-olds who reside in Florida. VPK enrollment is open to any toilet-trained child who is 4-years-old by September 1, 2023. Parents can enroll their child in the state’s free, voluntary prekindergarten (VPK) education program that year or wait until the following year when their child is 5.
- Our preschool will be 4 hours per day. If you would like your child to attend our center all day, we offer extended care.
Preschool childcare starts August 10th and K3 and VPK programs starts September 5th! Learn how to register below!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
You can now register your child for our preschool program! Please NOTE: Our VPK will start on September 6th. However, we will be doing child care for children ages 3-5 in August. Contact us if you have any questions. We offer school readiness. Please click the link to apply for school readiness vouchers. SCHOOL READINESS
- If your child is going to be in our VPK program and/or needing school readiness please click here! VPK and SCHOOL READINESS
- Please click here to read our PARENT HANDBOOK!
- Please fill out the online registration form: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Lastly, we will contact you once we receive your registration information. We will then email you the enrollment packet or we can schedule a day and time you can come and fill it out at the center.
- View TUITION PRICE here
After you complete all required forms we will contact you to let you know your child has a spot. You may come in and take a tour, however, we will have to schedule an appointment for you to do that.
WHAT DOES THE CENTER LOOK LIKE? DO YOU PROVIDE TOURS?
- Our child care center is 5,000 sq ft. It has 6 classrooms. Two of them are for school-age children and four classrooms are for our preschoolers. CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES AND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CENTER!
- We do provide tours. After you register your child, we will contact you to schedule a tour. If you feel that our center is the right fit for your family then we can have you fill out the enrollment packet and pay the registration fee. Note: Registration does not enroll your child, registration just allows us to have your information on file so that we can reach you.
WHAT CURRICULUM DO YOU USE?
Youth Village preschool curriculum is Big Day for Pre-K. It provides integrated learning opportunities and introduces children to new vocabulary, concepts, and skills. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT IT!
WHAT ARE OUR GUIDELINES FOR KEEPING THE KIDS’ RISKS DOWN FOR EXPOSURE TO COVID-19?
Please click the button below to see our policies and protocols
WHAT IS THE PRESCHOOL CALENDAR?
DO I NEED TO SEND FOOD WITH MY CHILD EVERYDAY TO YOUTH VILLAGE?
You will have to bring lunch with your child everyday, however, you will NOT have to bring a snack. We provide morning and afternoon snacks everyday. If your child is allergic or a picky eater, please bring a snack along with your child’s lunch.