WHAT IS YOUTH VILLAGE SUMMER CAMP?
Youth Village Summer Camp is a fun and, most importantly, a safe place for children in grades K-8 which offers a variety of activities such as: weekly, exciting Field Trips, outdoor play, Reading Circles, arts & crafts, theatre and educational computer games and so much more.
Come back later to learn details about the 2020 Summer Camp that will be held at our new location.
WHAT DO YOU DO AT YOUTH VILLAGE SUMMER CAMP?
Youth Village summer camp provides a variety of activities throughout the day. In the morning children will go outside to play after breakfast. After outside play-time, we have guests come in to teach the kids a variety of exciting subjects. One of the guests includes Shelter House.
Our afternoons are focused on the Performing Arts and the Fine Arts. Students will learn the basics of acting, dancing, singing, and improvisation as well as different types of art and art history. At the end of the summer, the children will do a presentation and talent show for the parents.
Our Youth Village field trips include trips to the movies, bowling, and local parks!
There is a separate group for students going into grades K-1. This group is called the Cubs and they do separate activities that are geared for their age group.
DO I NEED TO SEND A LUNCH EVERYDAY TO YOUTH VILLAGE?
Yes, Youth Village will not provide lunch. If your child does not have lunch we will order lunch for them but will charge you.
But Youth Village does provide tasty and nutritional breakfasts and afternoon snacks every day at no additional cost to the parents. If your child is allergic to any of the foods that we provide, please bring food that your child is able and willing to eat. We will not provide a separate snack or breakfast for any child that has allergies and require special diets. We will give you a copy of our menu at the start of our Summer Camp.
WHAT ARE YOUTH VILLAGE SUMMER CAMP’S HOURS?
Our hours are 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Important Note: We will not allow any students to come inside the building before 7:30 am. Also, there will be a late fee charge if you pick up your child after 5:30 pm.
WHAT MAKES YOUTH VILLAGE SUMMER CAMP DIFFERENT?
- Breakfast and snacks are included with tuition
- Field trips are included with tuition
- All staff are certified in CPR, First Aid and have many years of experience running a school-aged child care program
- We limit our enrollment so that every child is known to the staff and volunteers and has his/her own special place in our hearts! We are not a “big-box” program but a “family-oriented,” “feel-good-and-safe” after school program and summer camp!
- Youth Village has been a part of the community for almost 20 years and several of our original Youth Village students continue today as volunteers or staff members. We are truly a “family-oriented” after school program and summer camp!
JUNE 3RD TO AUGUST 9TH
OPEN Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:30pm
Dates we will be CLOSED!
- Wednesday, July 3rd
- Thursday, July 4th
- Friday, July 5th
WHO CAN ATTEND YOUTH VILLAGE SUMMER CAMP?
Youth Village Camp is for children going into grades K-8. Children going into grades 9-12 are considered Junior Volunteers and they must apply before being accepted as volunteers. We have children divided into groups based on their grade.
- Cubs: K-1
- Orange Group: 2nd – 3rd
- Blue Group: 4th – 5th
- Red Group: 6th – 8th
WHEN AND HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR SUMMER CAMP?
- You can sign-up your child for the 2019 Youth Village Summer Camp now!
- Everyone must pay the non-refundable $25 registration fee. Your child will not be considered enrolled until the registration form is filled out and the registration fee is paid.
- Youth Village Summer Camp enrollment is limited and requires a weekly tuition that is non-refundable.
- ***Remember you are signing up your child for a full 10-week summer camp! Please contact us before registering if you think your child will be absent for more than one week in the summer.