Your gift makes it possible for us to continue to provide a safe place for educational and recreational services to the children of our community for now and into the future! We’ve added a preschool for 3 and 5-year-olds! Your donation provides a hand-up, not a hand-out.
You can help by becoming a sponsor, by purchasing a room in your name or someone else’s of your choosing or by purchasing a leaf on the children’s giant wall tree which will be permanently displayed in the front lobby of our new building.
Please fill out the information below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours or less. We thank you in advance…blessings!
Our new building will include:
- Six classrooms, plus a multipurpose room for group activities. We needed more space for our children to engage in more educational and fun activities.
- K3 – two classrooms for our 3-year-olds. Preschool will be offered for four hours per day (with wrap-around services available).
- K4 (VPK) – two classrooms for our 4-year-olds. VPK is a state-funded program for children 4 years old who will be entering Kindergarten in each upcoming school year. The VPK program is offered at no charge to the parents.
- Wrap Around Care – for children coming before and after our preschool hours.
- Kindergarten – 8th-grade – larger room for our older elementary students and middle school students and a smaller size classroom for our younger elementary students.
The main room will include several sections:
- A “Library/Quiet Center” for our rapidly growing library. Many children also love reading together in what we call “The Reading Circle”.
- “Homework Table”, where the children can do their homework and/or special projects.
- “Arts & Crafts/ Recreational/Game” section where the students have multiple educational and recreational activities.
- “Tech Center” where the children can work/play on computers and iPads.
- An updated, more secure building. One of our biggest needs was to have heightened security for our children. We are located in a high-crime area of Ft. Walton Beach according to the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice. We stayed in the same general area because the vast majority of our students, who come from low-income, single-parent households, reside in this area. The new building has enabled us to have an updated security system for the children, their families, our staff and volunteers as well as visitors.
Please fill out the form below so that we know in what area you would like to help us with our Capital Campaign!
Youth Village is a registered 501 © 3 non-profit organization. Our federal ID # 20-1319298. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.
#1 NAMING OPPORTUNITY
Some awesome naming opportunities for our new building are available. Please contact Nellie Bogar or Valerie Bogar for more information at (850) 850-374-8200.
# 2 BECOME A SPONSOR
You can become a sponsor for our Capital Campaign by donating any amount to help sustain our new facility. For more information on how you or your organization’s name will be recognized for the dollar amounts below email Nellie Bogar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Levels
- Platinum – $40,000 and up
- Diamond – $20,000 – $39,999
- Ruby – $10,000 – $19,999
- Emerald – $5,000 – $9,999
- Gold – $1,000 – $4,999
- Silver – $500 – $999
- Bronze – $250 – $499
- Friend – $100 to $249
#3 HELP US GROW OUR VILLAGE
Please make an investment by purchasing a leaf on our tree. There will be a tree that will be displayed on the wall of our new facility in the lobby. Your donation will have your name on a leaf on the tree forever!