Youth Village Camp is for children going into grades K-8. Children going into grades 9-12 are considered Junior Volunteers and they must apply before being accepted as volunteers. We have children divided into groups based on their grade.
Cubs: K – 1st
Orange Group: 2nd – 3rd
Blue Group: 4th – 5th
Red Group: 6th – 8th
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included with tuition
- Field trips are included with tuition
- All staff are certified in CPR, First Aid and have many years of experience running a school-aged child care program
- We limit our enrollment so that every child is known to the staff and volunteers and has his/her own special place in our hearts! We are not a “big-box” program but a “family-oriented”, “feel-good-and-safe” after school program and summer camp!
- Youth Village has been a part of the community for over eighteen years and several of our original Youth Village students continue today as volunteers or staff members. We are truly a “family-oriented” after school program and summer camp!
May 29th to August 10th
OPEN Monday through Friday
7:30am to 5:30pm
Dates we will be CLOSED:
Monday, May 28th & Wednesday, July 4th
Important Note: We will not allow any students to come inside the building before 7:30 am. Also, there will be a late fee charge if you pick up your child after 5:30 pm.
- You can sign-up your child for The 2018 Youth Village Summer Camp now!
- Everyone must pay the non-refundable $25 registration fee. Your child will not be considered enrolled until the registration form is filled out and the registration fee is paid.
- Youth Village Summer Camp enrollment is limited and requires a weekly tuition that is non-refundable.
- Remember you are signing up your child for a full 10-week summer camp! Please contact us before registering if you think your child will be absent for more than one week in the summer.