100 Hearts for a Child Club
Youth Village membership is comprised of people who care for the children of our community. Members of Youth Village are people who care about the children and want a safe place, a fun place, and a learning place for them.
Your support enables Youth Village to:
- Provide educational/recreational field trips for the children
- Provide healthy snacks for the children
- Help advance our theatre and dance programs
- Help support our new (February 2017) youth oriented television show “Voices from the Village”, which is a local show showcasing current events with a youthful slant. The Youth Village kids will be the reporters and stars of the show! Stay tuned for more!
- Help purchase uniforms for our Dance Team
- Help purchase costumes for our Theater Program
- At the conclusion of our annual Youth Village Summer Camp, the children perform in a major production which is open to the community
Pay for Membership
per month for 12 Months
one time payment
Youth Village, Inc. is a 501C3 nonprofit organization. Federal Tax ID #20-1319298. Florida Solicitation Registration CH23296 “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. Website: www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” Youth Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities for all individuals, clients & customers without regard to race, gender, color, national origin, disability, or veteran status.