WHEN CAN WE REGISTER FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR?
- You will first need to sign up for a VPK voucher through the Early Learning Coalition website. Please click for step-by-step instruction on how to sign up.
- After you receive a voucher please give us a copy of the voucher.
- Then you will need to register at our center. We will start scheduling tours for VPK in the month of February or March.
- In February or March we will have next school year’s enrollment packet and calendar completed
- After the tour, you will fill out the enrollment packet and then in August you will come back for orientation!
Please come back later as we will have more information about the upcoming school year. If your child qualifies for the 2021-2022 VPK school year please scroll down for details.
WHAT IS YOUTH VILLAGE PRESCHOOL ACADEMY?
- Our preschool academy is for children ages 3 – 5.
- K3 – For our 3-year-old preschool class, enrollment is open to any toilet-trained child who is 3-years-old by September 1, 2021
- VPK – We will offer VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program) for our four-year-old classrooms. It is a free prekindergarten program for 4 and 5-year-olds who reside in Florida. VPK enrollment is open to any toilet-trained child who is 4-years-old by September 1, 2021. Parents can enroll their child in the state’s free, voluntary prekindergarten (VPK) education program that year or wait until the following year when their child is 5.
- Our preschool will be 3.5 hours per day. If you would like your child to attend our center all day, we offer extended care.
Preschool childcare starts August 10th and K3 and VPK programs starts September 7th! Learn how to register below!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
You can now register your child for our preschool program! Please NOTE: Our VPK will start on September 7th. However, we will be doing child care for children ages 3-5 in August. Contact us if you have any questions. We offer school readiness. Please click the link to apply for school readiness vouchers. SCHOOL READINESS
- If your child is going to be in our VPK program and/or needing school readiness please click here! VPK and SCHOOL READINESS
- Please click here to read our PARENT HANDBOOK!
- Please fill out the online registration form: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Lastly, we will contact you once we receive your registration information. We will then email you the enrollment packet or we can schedule a day and time you can come and fill it out at the center.
- View TUITION PRICE here
After you complete all required forms we will contact you to let you know your child has a spot. You may come in and take a tour, however, we will have to schedule an appointment for you to do that.
WHAT DOES THE CENTER LOOK LIKE? DO YOU PROVIDE TOURS?
- Our child care center is 5,000 sq ft. It has 6 classrooms. Two of them are for school-age children and four classrooms are for our preschoolers. CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES AND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CENTER!
- We do provide tours. After you register your child, we will contact you to schedule a tour. If you feel that our center is the right fit for your family then we can have you fill out the enrollment packet and pay the registration fee. Note: Registration does not enroll your child, registration just allows us to have your information on file so that we can reach you.
WHAT CURRICULUM DO YOU USE?
Youth Village preschool curriculum is Big Day for Pre-K. It provides integrated learning opportunities and introduces children to new vocabulary, concepts, and skills. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT IT!
WHAT ARE OUR GUIDELINES FOR KEEPING THE KIDS’ RISKS DOWN FOR EXPOSURE TO COVID-19?
Please click the button below to see our policies and protocols